A husband and wife team in Columbia, SC (a.k.a. “The Motherland”) who comment on everything they see, hear, and experience throughout the week.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hey Guys!

i'm loving your podcast. very entertaining. gross, but entertaining. i'm not done listening to it. check out my back-log of comments to your earlier posts, too.

i'm going to post to TLL today, so check it for updates...

The Cocks Rock My Sox!!!!!! Awesome game for being a first-time game attendee! Here's a great link all Gamecock fans will LOVE.

TLL

5 Comments:

Blogger XY said...

Feel honored... for this is my first post via PocketPC.

I just have one question... how did you manage to get tickets to the Florida - Carolina game (that was the most difficult ticket of the season to get)?!

--XX

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

my friend had tickets, was going to bring a date, but his date cancelled, so he called me. i had 10 minutes notice to get ready. we partied on a cockaboose w/a bunch of lawyers. you would have enjoyed it. i wish i could have brought like 100 people w/me.

now i'm addicted and want season tickets!

FYI--the cockaboose has closed circuit so next weekend, i will probably go again and just watch the game there. i know my luck--there is no way i'll get tix to that game! i can probably bring anyone i want if ya'll would like to go, let me know.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

what's w/the zebra?

11:08 AM

 
Blogger XY said...

Please tell me you guys thought the Zebra thing was side-splitting funny. I couldn't stop laughing once I came up with it.

--XY

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

I figured that's what it was. Good one.

Do brown zebras exist? Or would that just be a horse?

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home