A husband and wife team in Columbia, SC (a.k.a. “The Motherland”) who comment on everything they see, hear, and experience throughout the week.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another Stupid Quote

This fits right in line with my quote of the day post.  Check out this link and see what the chic from The Motherland had to say.  It’s no wonder people are amazed I’m from Columbia, when traveling outside of the local area.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=5204&TrackingID=516311&BannerID=544657&menuid=7>1=7350

XX

2 Comments:

Blogger XY said...

What the f**k! Even the chic from Montgomery, AL said that she asked guys out for a cup of coffee as a pickup line. A dirt track race, give me a break! XY

8:22 PM

 
Blogger XY said...

You got us! I sure did... and I actually used to race (a little). However, taking a date to a dirt track was never something I'd ever thought about.

XX

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home