A husband and wife team in Columbia, SC (a.k.a. “The Motherland”) who comment on everything they see, hear, and experience throughout the week.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pending PodCast and a buddy's blog

With our studio construction complete and the producers, writers and creative staff working overtime, Team Richardson recorded their first official PodCast episode today!  However, we’re currently researching a hosting option for this (and future) episodes and as soon as we find some storage space, we’ll post it for your enjoyment!  Until then, we urge you to visit the blog of a close friend of ours at http://blog.myspace.com/bstuckey.

XX

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

Hey, have I met Stuckey? I want to say that I have. I love his blog! I have read the whole thing! So if you are reading this, Stuckey, keep it up and hang in there. You have a fan base! She's out there, I promise.

I would leave comments on his blog, but my brain can only remember 46 username/password combos and it was just too much trouble to sign up for yet another acct just so i can leave messages.

Va Belle (aka The Lady Librarian)

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home