A husband and wife team in Columbia, SC (a.k.a. “The Motherland”) who comment on everything they see, hear, and experience throughout the week.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One year older

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So it is the eve of my 30th birthday and I am enjoying the birthday of the XY tonight (he turns 29). We enjoyed a nice evening in just relaxing. I have been thinking about life since the return from our vacation and how getting older is not all that bad. I look forward to my physical peak, my sexual peak and just life itself getting better. The XY and I do realize that we need to take more vacations because only one a year is just not enough. We are planning a fun trip to Vegas for the entire week of Thanksgiving so that will be a blast!! I already have my 4 inch heels and sexy dresses ready. Not much else to talk about so I am going to enjoy the last few hours of being 29!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuck said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I didn't show up to party with you. I've been stressing and avoiding folks lately.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home